How To Locate Us:
Westwood Corporate Building
400 - 2963 Glen Drive
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Call Us Today!
What is Sleep Apnea?
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring are both caused by narrowing, or complete blockage of the airway during sleep. Airway collapse may cause gasping, snoring, pauses in breath and/or restless, unrefreshed sleep. Sleep Apnea can occur multiple times during the night and can place stress on the rest of the body.
- Snoring, gasping or choking at night
- Daytime sleepiness
- Morning headaches
- Poor memory and concentration, clumsiness
- Irritability, anxiety, depression
- Sexual dysfunction
- Inability to lose weight
- Feeling unrefreshed in the morning
CanSleep Services offers integrated treatment for sleep disordered breathing, most commonly snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). OSA is a serious health concern with many adverse affects if untreated. The good news: OSA is completely treatable. More about OSA...
CanSleep specializes in the most effective treatment for obstructive sleep apnea, CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure). More about CPAP...
The CanSleep Advantage
- Treatment is managed by qualified sleep therapists.
- Work closely with doctors by providing diagnostic assistance with detailed reports and long-term patient follow-up.
- Consult with sleep specialists who provide sleep testing and more extensive diagnosis where necessary.
- We integrate our patient care with consultants who can provide alternative services for patients with sleep apnea, according to their individual needs. This may include surgery, diet and lifestyle counseling or dental appliances.
- CanSleep is committed to service. We have a wide selection of brands; free long-term follow-up; quick replacement of broken equipment; loaner machines.
- Provide free group education seminars for both patients and the community.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/CPAPtips